Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 28, 2006

16 weeks old!


Logan is 16 weeks old today! Wow, time flies!!! Logan has been busy this morning! Tummy time and a trip out to the back yard (it was cool this morning - only 80F! ;D). Logan is holding his head up *great* and is practicing rolling over. :)

The picture above was taken in July, just after Logan's Christening. :) Logan is together with his cousins Gracyn and Breanna! :)

RIght now little Logan is napping, so I am trying to do a few things around the house. Today is my first day as an official stay at home Mom! :) Its different to be home on a Monday and know that I do not have to go to work. :)

2 comments:

Chris Wass said...

"Today is my first day as an official stay at home Mom!"

Did you leave your job? What did I miss while I was out of town!?!?!

Vashti said...

Yup! I have left my job - I'll tell you all the details! :)