Look at Logo go! ;) He is a lean, mean, shopping machine! Here we are at Trader Joe's, after a family dinner at the Indian place next door. Yum. Daddy and I were craving some Indian food, and Logan enjoyed sucking down Mama's entire Mango Lassi. Needless to say I had to order another one for myself! ;) We only needed to get a few things at the store, so instead of getting a carry basket, we decided to use Logan's cart as the real shopping cart. He enjoyed the importance, and even unloaded everything at the checkout counter so we could buy it. Amazingly, he put the cart with the other carts without a fuss. More stores need to offer baby carts. Petco is the only other one that I can think of that does it. :)
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Lean, Mean, Shopping Machine!
Look at Logo go! ;) He is a lean, mean, shopping machine! Here we are at Trader Joe's, after a family dinner at the Indian place next door. Yum. Daddy and I were craving some Indian food, and Logan enjoyed sucking down Mama's entire Mango Lassi. Needless to say I had to order another one for myself! ;) We only needed to get a few things at the store, so instead of getting a carry basket, we decided to use Logan's cart as the real shopping cart. He enjoyed the importance, and even unloaded everything at the checkout counter so we could buy it. Amazingly, he put the cart with the other carts without a fuss. More stores need to offer baby carts. Petco is the only other one that I can think of that does it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment