Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Big Brother Logan welcomes Dominic Tadeusz!

Dominic Tadeusz, 6 lb, 10 oz, 20.75 inches long
Born 11/4/08 at 4:18am


Big Brother Logan meets baby Dominic!

Welcome Dominic Tadeusz! We are so excited to add a new member to our family!!

We ended up switching hospitals at the last minute (1 week prior to delivery), and so Dominic was born at Banner Gateway and not Banner Desert. Of course, Dominic did make his debut 3.5 weeks early (he was due on Thanksgiving, 11/27), so it didn't seem so close to switch at the time!!! :) I expected Dominic to be no more two weeks early, as Logan arrived 10 days early. We didn't expect delivering at 36.5 weeks, but everything worked out okay! Baby is healthy and strong!! I was even able to deliver Dominic via unmedicated, natural childbirth which was something that I really wanted to do (and not sure I could!!).


Happy Mama with Sweet Baby Dominic!

Proud Daddy, cuddled up with his new Pod!

2 comments:

Jen & Pete said...

Completely unmedicated? You got me beat!! :) Congratulations!

Vashti said...

Completely unmedicated!!! If I can do it, you can, too!! It is worth it! :D