The boys are sleeping, and I am glad. Who knows how long this silent and beautiful state will last? I will go to bed very soon and try to catch up on ZZZ's!
I enjoyed my first bike ride with Logan today. We bought a bike seat for Logan in August, I think, after enjoying bike riding with Logan at Mackinac Island in Michigan during our visit in July. However, since August is not a particularly fun month here, we didn't get a lot of chances to go biking with Logan. But, hopefully we will remedy that now that the weather is nicer!!! Logan really enjoys biking! :D I only rode about 3.5 miles around the neighborhood (Dominic was at home sleeping with Daddy, and it had been some time since he had last eaten, so I didn't want to go far away!), but he had a blast. I hope to go more with him in the future!
Logan had a double treat today, because Daddy took him for a walk to try out the new jogging stroller that we got on Craig's list the other day. Apparently, he likes it which is good because in general he is not a fan of strollers. He thinks the jogging stroller looks like a car, though, which is a plus since Logan LOVES all things car and truck!
Logan had his first taste of crab legs today, as we feasted on them for dinner tonight. :) Logan liked it! He takes after Mama and Daddy, and not Grandma in this way, thankfully! We are trying to get back into cooking and eating at home. Crab is not too hard to make, and very tasty. We enjoyed our dinner! Plus, I made some fantastic toffee from a recipe that Russ got from a coworker - YUM!
The picture for this post is Logan enjoying his new shopping cart! It is a belated Christmas gift. He *loves* it! Of course, when Logan saw a box on the front porch, he automatically assumed it was for him, as he always does when boxes show up on the porch or when UPS or FEDEX bring us packages. "Mine? For me? Cars and trucks? Toys in there? For Logan?" He truly believe all boxes contain toys for him. In this case, he was right! :D I opened up the box, and thankfully the cart was in there fully assembled (hurrah! no screwdrivers). I pulled it out, and it was immediately used for shopping. We even buckled in "Baby" into the seat. :D



1 comment:
Katie is the same way about any and all boxes that arrive at our house!
Her shopping cart is the longest lasting hit from last Christmas, and believe it or not straight out of the box it had a squeaky wheel--much to Mommy and Daddy's amusement. :)
Post a Comment