Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Infestation!

Here are the kittens that have shown up in our backyard. They look about 3 or 4 weeks old according to Tawnya. :) They are super cute! Anyone want a kitten????? :D Russ was funny - he was the one that found them hiding. And they are hidden - in the very corner of the yard, next to the shed, behind two plastic sawhorses...I

I had noticed some flying termites around the house, so I mentioned to Russ that we should check around the house to look for termites. Russ went out Tuesday morning before work to check the backyard. He came back in and told me that we had an "infestation". >:) And I start talking about how oh, well, that I can call the Termite People, blah blah, and Russ says, "You have to come see..." and there they were! :D The super cute kittens! Now the task of finding them homes... :O

No comments: