Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or Treat!

We went trick or treating a day early at Daddy's work. :) It was rough for the kids as they fell asleep on the drive up to Daddy's work, but Logan eventually perked up (though only very slightly) at the sight of so much candy being offered to him. ;) He didn't speak much, but he still collected! This picture was taken at a Fall Festival that AngBob invited us to! :) Logan still looks sullen, but hey - that is how he looked this afternoon!! Overall, Logan was a trooper today, as this morning he went to the dentist ("Tooth Doctor") to get two cavities filled in his upper molars. Poor guy, he is only three and he already has 3 fillings and one crown. :( Our bad genes at work, I fear!! :O Anyway, he was *great* at the dentist. I started prepping him a couple of days ago with what was going to happen - how he couldn't eat or drink anything, not even water starting at midnight and couldn't have anything until after the dentist. Logan is much more cooperative when he is well informed and has time to get used to the idea. Plus, we felt that this experience deserved a treat, and bribery works quite well. So, Logan received a gift of his choice, which he chose the King's Trailer (from the Cars movie). :) I am just glad it went well. It is exceedingly difficult to watch your child in the dentist's chair. I have spent a good time in that chair myself and I don't mind it overly much (of course I wish I had better teeth so I don't *need* to be in that chair, but alas it is not to be!!), but it is something altogether different when it is your precious child and it looks like torture! But it wasn't, and he was fine! ;) Many thanks to Aunti Tawnya who watched Dominic (at crack of dawn, no less!) while Logan was tooth doctoring!

No comments: