Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Hiking with My Boys! :D

Well, the little ones, anyway!! :D Logan, Dominic & I traveled to South Mountain's Telegraph Pass to meet up with friends Danielle, Jackson & Katherine for a (short) hike. Logan was a reasonable sport about hiking. He really wanted to go up to "the house" at the top, which is a lookout. The problem is that it is a ways up. 525 feet of elevation gain in 1.5 miles is a bit much for a little guy. Still, Logan enjoyed hiking with his very own camelpak! >:D
Never mind the blatant (and very loud) whining on the way back for everyone on the very crowded trail (it was president's day - not sure what I was thinking hiking on a holiday - busy, busy!) to hear: I HATE HIKING, MAMA! I AM NEVER GOING HIKING AGAIN. NEVER. EVER. NOT ANY DAY. Then later that day at dinnertime, Daddy asks Logan, "Did you have fun hiking today, Logan?" And what was the response? "Yes, Daddy, I had lots of fun hiking!" >:D Selective memory! :D

No comments: