I was able to spend my very first full day at Preschool with Logan since his first day there last year. Thank you to Grandma & Grandpa for babysitting (during painting of the house, no less!!!) so that I was able to spend the time with Logan!! :) I like to attend class, but younger siblings are not allowed so I am usually unable. I have to say I agree with this policy. If Dominic was in class, I would spend the entire time pulling him out of things, and both he and I would be unhappy about it! Teacher Missy requested volunteers for this day as it was a special day because the kids were "cooking" their snack for snack time. We made pudding. :) The kids got to take turns pouring the pudding mix and milk into the bowl and then stirring it. There was a lot of refereeing, but it was a fun time! I was glad that the pudding day coincided with the usual weekly music time. Logan has been singing "Marching with the Dinosaurs" and "Slippery Fish", and I wanted to hear the songs in person! :) I even remembered to take video along with pictures! Now if only I would transfer the video off the camcorder as fast as I download pictures off the camera... ;) Preschool time started with art and general play time where the kids decide what they want to participate in. Preschool ends with time in the magnificent play yard! Logan and I had a blast!! :D
Notice Logan roaring for his dinosaur above. This is a favorite past time of his. Teacher Kathy said there was only one dinosaur out on the playground that day, and of course, Logan managed to find it!! ;) He is a Dinosaur Hound!
No comments:
Post a Comment