Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Comicon


Daddy said that Logan and he didn't even see this guy, but that Dominic spied him and kept saying "Package Man" and pointing. :) I would have called him Box Man, myself, but I guess all the Amazon packages we get in the mail have made an impression on Bubby's vocabulary and diction! >:D

Scary Joker! (Dominic is like who is this weird guy, anyway?)


You are NOT my Father.


Who Ya Gonna Call? :D



Logan meets his namesake! :D

Carbonite Han Solo


Logan will pose with Storm Troopers, but screamed at the thought of posing with Leia.


Logo loves Legos! :D

Check out the Yoda Castle. :)


Hey! I have that one at home!! (Darth Vader's TIE Fighter)

Cool robots created by SpaceBoyRobot.com!

You think they might be scared, but no...

Notice the sign. I guess he couldn't help himself? :O


This Lego City is AMAZING. I love the killer squid monsters! >:D


Lego Spidey!

Enthralled Logan. (And no wonder!)

Dominic and Droid.

R2D2!

Gold R2D2. :)


My Friend, R2!


No comments: