Yesterday, Logan learned to clap his hands together. He looks so cute while doing it! :) Daddy taught him this new skill. :) I have been trying to get him to clap on command during "If you are happy and you know it", but no luck yet! :)Our little cruiser continues to be happy walking along couches, low tables, etc. Logan's crawling is getting better in technique, but thankfully not faster (yet). ;) Logan can pull up to standing on just about anything, even if it is not too stable, like an empty laundry basket. In fact, Logan was using a flipped-over empty laundry basket almost like a walker. :) I turned the basket right side up, deposited Logan in it, and he had a fictitious gondola ride! :)
We learned recently that another one of our friends is pregnant - YAY! :) Her identity is to remain a secret, but we are so happy!!! :)
Yesterday, we had a nice birthday dinner party for Daddy. :) Russ' two local brothers and their families came along with my brother and sis-in-law. :) The day was spent cooking and cleaning, but it was worth it because we had such a wonderful feast that we enjoyed with everyone! :) We especially enjoyed the three desserts: birthday cake (with the appropriate number of candles plus one for good luck, of course!!), chocolate lust (yum, compliments of Chef Sherry!), and chocolate peanut butter bars (a new recipe provided by one of the Mountain Mamas). I must say I was impressed that Russ could blow out all those candles in one breath! I am not sure I will be able to do that for my own birthday next month!!! :O ;) We had to relight some candles so the kids could blow them out. :)Additionally, here is the chocolate lust. Your Name in Walnuts... just what everyone needs!!! :) And Ryan the Baby Whisperer... Uncle Ryan is so great with babies!! :)

After everyone left, Daddy took care of sleeping Logo, and I went to visit AngBob and baby Kyra. Unfortunately, Kyra was having some difficulties last week with weight loss, but thankfully now all is well. At Ang's request, I brought over some frozen milk for Kyra while Ang builds up her own supply. Hopefully, everything will work out great! Little Kyra looked so precious sleeping in her crib. She is such a cutie and looked adorable swaddled and with her cute hospital hat on! :)
Today is a day of recuperation. We have been enjoying the day together despite the gloomy weather. It is rainy and cold again today. This is as many days in a row that I have seen been rainy and cold since I moved here 10 years ago! We are having a "real" winter. :) Still, it seems like nothing compared to the winter weather elsewhere. We love the desert! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment