Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Captain Blowout!

Yikes!!! Logan is King of the Poos today. :O He's blown out two diapers (and shorts) today, and had a near miss with a third. :P Logan's hasn't blown out a diaper in forever, so of course, I didn't have a change of clothes with me when we were out. Thus, he was diaper boy!!! :O The play date was with the babywearing Mamas group, and it was nice to hang out with like-minded Mamas!


Yesterday, we had an *awesome* playdate at our house with the members of the Mountain Mamas. Since it has gotten hot recently, we haven't been able to go hiking. :O We had a great turnout at the play date, and there were Mamas and babies everywhere - hurrah!! Lots of good food, too. I should have taken a picture of the food - when Mamas decide to do potluck, we mean business! There was so much food it didn't all fit on the table. Next time I will put the extra leaf in the table!! ;) I think that Logan enjoyed his birthday playdate!!!

No comments: