Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 11, 2007

Chop Chop!

I forgot to mention that last Thursday I chopped 5 inches off my hair! ;) No one really has noticed it it seems, but it is a big change for me! ;) Of course, I've been needing a hair cut for forever, since last time I got a hair cut was when Logan was 2.5 months old and now he is 13 months old... oops! ;)

Today, we enjoyed a fun play date at Polly's house with the Mountain Mamas. :) It was good to see everyone. Since we have graduated from Doris' group, we don't get to see everyone as much. Though, we do seem to keep plenty busy regardless!!! :) The play date was lots of fun. Logan enjoyed playing with Elias' tools and work bench. Logan also practiced his climbing skills by scaling up a play desk. Sigh. There is no stopping the Pod! We had fun swimming with all the Mamas. Logan was a bit scared by folks jumping off the diving board. I think Uncle Mike's canon ball a while back scarred him for life! ;) We are also spoiled because we are used to Uncle Mike and Aunt Sherry's heated pool, so we are pool wimps now! Both before and after the play date, Logan napped at home. Since he didn't seem to sleep much this past weekend much, he was catching up on ZZZ's!

Today was Daddy's first day at his new job! He says that he likes it a lot, so that is great news!! :) We will go visit the new office next week sometime to check it out.

This past weekend, I enjoyed going to Tricia's baby shower, and Logan and I had a fun time hanging out with Kyra and Ang. We also welcomed Aunt Sherry and Uncle Mike back from Seattle, where they recently sold their house and coordinated moving out! Excitement!

On a silly note, Logan "typed" his first emoticon today. =] <-- I am certain it was on purpose, ha ha! Logan always loved to help us when we use the computer.

No comments: