Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

9682: Then vs. Now


I upload all of our photos to Flickr. Yes, ALL of them. Currently, we are at just shy of 55,000 photos on Flickr. Pretty impressive, really. So, when I go to upload the newest batch, I make sure I have continuity on my image numbers so that I don't miss pictures. It's tricky because we have had several digital cameras over time, and each one starts over the file names with 000. And because we usually buy Canon brand cameras, the image files have the same prefixes "IMG_". So, when I search for the last photo uploaded, I am usually treated with several files of the same name, but with different images and time stamps. Today's last image uploaded is IMG_9682, taken 8/14/2011 at a campsite South of the Blue Ridge Reservoir, which was supposed to be near the Battle of Big Dry Wash Historical Monument (but wasn't, actually >:D). One of the other 9682 images that came up was also taken while camping, that time at Woods Canyon Lake on 6/1/2007. :) That is a bitty Logan on my back! :) Fun stuff!! :D




No comments: