
Today while taking a bath, Logan discovered the joy of splashing! :) We fear our bathroom mirror may never look the same again!!!! ;D That is okay because it gave him such joy that it was all worth it!
We went on two walks today for a total of 4 miles. We went on a nice daytime walk only to catch up with Stacy, Daniel, and Rufus for an early evening walk. Everything worked right on schedule as Daddy arrived home (and the pizza shortly thereafter!!) after the conclusion of our walk.
This afternoon was a bit of an adventure. We went to the grocery store after a three hour nap. I think those three hours were spent storing up an enormous supply which let out ALL over the diaper, and romper, and car seat, and cart cover.... yikes! An explosion! Oh well, laundry is our friend, as always! And the PT has a nice bench in back which makes for easier diaper changes!!!

Here is Aunti Tawnya hanging out with LogoPod a couple of days previously before she watched him while I covered Arlene's class. Logo *loves* his disco ducks ... and so does Tawnya!! ;) I do, as well, I must confess! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment