Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 06, 2006

TGIF!


Logo and I have enjoyed our Friday so far. This morning was MOPS, which was more enjoyable this time than last time. The speaker was a chef, and he gave us some new ideas for some thanksgiving dishes. Logan adjusted a little bit better to the excitement of all the people, but still would not nap (until the ride home, of course!! :D). I wore Logan in a pouch, and that helped with having to carry him around.

Yesterday was Mom's group, and Logan weighed in at 17lb, 11.2 oz with his clothes and diaper on. He is getting to be such a big boy! The topic was Mom's nutrition.

Since my last story time, I have decided that I need to know (or remember) some more kiddie song/nursery rhyme lyrics. I found this site useful: http://www.kididdles.com/lyrics/allsongs.html

Above is an article from BabyTalk magazine. I don't really care about the childproofing tips listed... what is important is the graphic. My family needs to look closely at this and tell me what they see... >:D It should look awful familiar as it is the old linoleum from our kitchen floor - hee hee. Ah, nostalgia!

Friday dinner was Logan's first real use of his high chair! Hurrah! No solid foods yet (we are all for breastmilk as long as possible - its easier, always accessible, and results in less smelly diapers!), but maybe soon. Logan continues to reach and grab everything in sight, so we think he may be interested in food soon. Logan is finally big enough to be comfortable in his high chair. Up until now, he has enjoyed his bouncy seat more, but he is almost able to sit up by himself and thus while bouncing in the bouncy chair, it looks like it may tip over - yikes! Plus, the high chair has some cool toys attached to the tray which play music and allow us to eat peacefully. ;)

No comments: