skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Mama's Milk
Today was both a happy and sad day. Mama shipped off some of her excess milk. Here I am with all my milk from the freezer! It is quite the supply! I shipped off all of the July pumped milk to the Denver Mother's Milk Bank (http://www.bestfedbabies.org /mIndex.htm). It is the closest milk bank. The process is rather long, but I refuse to dump my precious milk (liquid gold!!) and it is for a great cause (ill infants and preemies). The milk bank pays for overnight shipping via UPS and provide the insulated box. I had to get blood drawn to send along with my milk. Dry ice was procured at the grocery store to keep everything cold during shipping.
All of this took some time to do, so Aunti Tawnya graciously volunteered to watch Logopod. We are so thankful to have a trustworthy and reliable person who loves Logan and doesn't mind watching him!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment