What is most amazing is how boundless Logan's energy is. And his endless joy and delight! Even his anger knows know bounds (during tantrums - thankfully diaper changes don't last long!! ;D). Every emotion is freely expressed and sincere. Kids are wonderful! :D
Logan's little short legs are getting a tad longer. He is still mostly trunk, but his legs have definitely grown a bit longer. :) Little Pod weighed in at 21lb, 8.4oz at Mom's group today! :)
I finished up my first ring sling the other night, and I wore it to Mom's group. I got lots of compliments and questions if I make slings. I decided that I do not want to make slings for others, even though it appears the profit margin is quite good ($30 per sling!). Its a lot of time invested, and I want sewing to remain something I enjoy.



No comments:
Post a Comment