Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 05, 2007

The Godfather!

Logan tried some chicken for the first time yesterday. It seemed as though he liked the taste, but as usual, he didn't chew and so no chicken was actually eaten. It was tasted, at least! :)

Little stinker continues his tantrum throwing. It started 3 or 4 weeks ago. Tantrums during diaper changes, during getting dressed, and in general when he doesn't get his way (I don't want to be put down, noooooooooo! ;D). Still he is one cute boy, and needless to say he doesn't run around naked or with dirty diapers, so we just work through the tantrums.

Today was a nice day. Grandma and I visited Ang and Kyra! :) And most importantly... Daddy is home - WOO HOO! :D Hurrah! We missed Daddy lots! :)


Uncle Joe, who is also Logan's Godfather, was here this past weekend to enjoy some mountain biking with Daddy and Uncle Ryan. Unfortunately, Logan seemed to be sleeping (!!! what gives?! this NEVER happens!!) most of the time while Uncle Joe was around. :( At least they had some time together Saturday morning before the trip up to Moab. The guys also went to Arches national park (left and the last picture below), which looks *awesome*! I've never been there, but I'll get there soon hopefully! :)


No comments: