Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 16, 2007

Hiking Pod

Today was a beautiful day. We went hiking with the Mountain Mamas. Logan was in a good mood, mostly. He had to have his diaper changed on the trail, which didn't make him too happy. And for the first time that I can remember, Logan didn't sleep on the car ride home from the hike like he usually does. Instead, Logan took a late nap at 3:30pm.

Look at all us Mamas! Today was our biggest group to date. Needless to say, we get lots of "You Go Girls!" comments on the trail from other hikers and mountain bikers. :) Below, we stopped on top of the ridge for lunch. :)

Daddy joined us at home for a nice BBQ dinner and then it was bath time. Logan continues trying to walk. :) We try to encourage him. He still prefers crawling, but while cruising he will sometimes take a few steps on his own without us inciting him. :) Logan loves his chomp n clack walker, too!!

While hiking today, Logan wore pants to ward off the inevitable sun exposure. This is worth noting because of the weather (warm), he has been wearing shorts lately. When I put his pants on, I didn't have to roll them!!! Logan's legs have finally grown long enough so that I don't have to - gasp!!! :) He is such a big boy!

No comments: