I especially like this picture with Logan holding up his shoes. That is his subtle hint that he wants to go outside, as if to say, "Mama! See, Mama! Mama! I have my shoes!! Can we go outside now? Please? Please! Mama!". That is pretty much how our conversation goes, even though he can't talk, Logan can communicate quite well!!! :O With pointing and "eh"'s to make himself clear. ;D Cute boy. We love his "Take a Hike" T Shirt from Aunt Sherry, too! It has a hiking boot print on it, which is hard to tell in the picture.
Thursday, November 08, 2007
18 Months Old!
I especially like this picture with Logan holding up his shoes. That is his subtle hint that he wants to go outside, as if to say, "Mama! See, Mama! Mama! I have my shoes!! Can we go outside now? Please? Please! Mama!". That is pretty much how our conversation goes, even though he can't talk, Logan can communicate quite well!!! :O With pointing and "eh"'s to make himself clear. ;D Cute boy. We love his "Take a Hike" T Shirt from Aunt Sherry, too! It has a hiking boot print on it, which is hard to tell in the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment