Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 02, 2007

Trasher

Well, it was bound to happen sometime... Logan finally threw something into the garbage can. I am surprised really that it took so long. We were playing and the floor and suddenly Logan trots away and I hear the distinctive "ding" of our steel trash can. I checked and voila! There was my poor hair scrunchie that Logan had absconded with a moment before... Silly pod!! I wonder if that is where the missing IKEA block is. ;)

Logan continues to be the cutest boy on earth. We enjoy seeing him run around. Recently, he has been turning around in a circle (always counterclockwise) while standing. He doesn't seem to get dizzy, but he does look very pleased with himself while he spins. ;) Another cute thing that Logan has been doing recently is taking his dirty clothes to his laundry bin. After his diaper change and changing into his day clothes, he always takes his night clothes to the laundry bin. Logan likes to help out his Mama!!


Today, we went hiking with the Mountain Mamas. Always a nice way to spend the day! :) I was tired when we came home, but for the most part, Pod was a good boy and played either inside with his toys or explored the backyard. The above photo was actually taken on 10/23. I didn't take our camera today, but hopefully Helene will send out her pictures sometime soon! :)

1 comment:

Raquel said...

Yep. That's where my old cellphone went. :)