Logan and I attended a play date at a nearby park with a meetup.com SAHM (stay at home moms) group. :) Amazingly, most of the kids were boys and many kids were about the same age. As usual, Logan had a blast playing outside, frolicking in the sand, climbing on the play equipment, sliding down the slide, and watching other kids. This picture is Logan bonding with the other kids. They were so cute sitting there, and they sat themselves there, we didn't place them. :) Boy Bonding at its bets!! Later on, Logan and I joined Uncle Mike & Aunt Sherry for the weekly Din 'n' Swim. The pool was a toasty 91F and the heaters on outside the pool to cut the chill. Its amazing that we need the heaters outside considering it was 93F today during the day, but once the sun sets it cools off fast!!!! Logan finally reverted to a normal nap schedule after a couple of hard nights for us, and went down at a decent hour.
Yesterday, Aunt Sherry, Logan and I went hiking in the Superstitions. We enjoyed looking at the petroglyphs and the beautiful desert scenery!!!

Future hiker in training!!


After a long hike (or carry), Logan wants to drive home!!! :D
["If ONLY I could reach the pedals!!!"]




No comments:
Post a Comment