Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Pete the Whale

Today Logan was an angel, as always. We went to Mom's group where today's topic was baby signs. I was never much into baby signs, but I can see how communication pre-talking could be enormously helpful. We may give it a try with a few signs such as more, milk, and eat.

Logan wore his "Pete the Whale, Ocean Adventures" romper today. Apparently, it is a popular outfit since another Mom said her boy had the same one. Its good to know that Logo is a fashion plate, compliments of Mom's cart jumping at Costco!

Daddy gave Mama an especially nice compliment today, saying that he eats like a king at work for lunch since I cook such nice meals - woo hoo! :) It is always wonderful to be appreciated.

Below is Logan's first sign. I believe it means "I'm gonna knock you out!". >:D

No comments: