Today was Logan's first story time at the local library. :) Logo was the youngest baby there! ;) Lapsit story time is for those 0 to 18 months, but most babies were 9 months and up. Logan was amused by the singing, stories, puppets, and BUBBLES! It was a top-notch story time - very creative. :) Mom even learned a new kids song: something about a duke of york and up and down. I did not know that one, but we joined in on the eensy-weensy spider, if you are happy and you know it, and old macdonald had a farm. I felt nostalgic for nursery school, ha ha! ;)After story time, we headed over to the store briefly. Pod was being a champ, but lax Mama wasn't watching and someone threw his precious Lion rattle toy overboard. Catastrophe! The missing Lion was noticed upon entry to the car. A rescue mission was initiated, and the Lion was saved!!!!!! :) I think Logan was happy about it, but one cannot be certain. ;) Mr. Lion is one of Logan's carseat toys, as visible here. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment