Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

School here we come!

Logan has been registered for his spot at the local charter school!!! :) I know it is early, but apparently he is not the youngest baby to ever be put on this list. The receptionist notified me that the youngest was 2 weeks old (!). Hee hee. We were out on our walk this morning and while I was thinking of it (and Logan was behaving :)...), I stopped by the school to sign him up. Fun! There are lots of rules in the contract - you have to volunteer, promise to be involved with your child and their education, attend parent-teacher conferences, etc. Nothing too trying, but definitely not hands off! Logan is ready to put his best foot forward!!! >:D


We visited Chris for lunch today. Chinese - yummy! Logan tends to get distracted at busy places now, and thus does not want to nurse. Which is a pain when he truly is hungry and thus fussy. Hopefully it will get better? Another occurence today: GRAB GRAB GRAB. Logan wants to grab whatever is on the table when he is on my lap. For instance my soup bowl (nothing catostrophic happened, luckily...), or the napkin, or placement, plate, fork... He's going to be a stinker! But he is so cute! I felt bad because little guy did not want to nurse in the car before the ride home, but then proceeded to cry most of the way home while we drove until he feel asleep. I felt like such a cad! :( :( :(

Tonight, Logan is home with Daddy while Mom goes out with some girl friends. :)

No comments: