Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 11, 2006

Tub Boy! At 18 weeks!

Logan is 18 weeks old today! He is getting to be such a big boy! Tomorrow, Logan has his 4-month immunizations. :( Poor little guy. I hope it is not too distressing!!

Yesterday, Logan had his first big boy bath in the big tub. We put a boatload of rubber duckies into the tub, but we are not sure he is too into them yet. We think he does like the "Disco Ducks" that we got from Cost Plus earlier that day (cart-jumping!). The ducks are quite novel. They have multicolored LEDs in them that flash like disco lights when the two contacts on the bottom of the rubber duck are connected, either by your hand, the water, or whatever. Very cute invention! Hee hee. And a good addition to our rubber ducky collection, which is really rather expansive.

Logan can successfully take the velcro'd toys off his toybar on purpose now. I put them on, and he takes them off. :) Whatever keeps him happy! ;) He is starting to take a greater interest in toys, in general. He will hold them for a short time before dropping them.

Unfortunately, Mom has come down with a bit of a cold. Hopefully, Logo will not get it! :( We hope the breastmilk immunity keeps up! I suppose it was inevitable. I was used to not getting sick, as during pregnancy the body works hard to not get sick. I have not been sick for such a long time. I suppose I miss other things from pregnancy, too, like gorgeous hair and clear skin. Alas! ;) Every state has its advantages and disadvantages. :) We love having our LogoPod with us!

1 comment:

Chris Wass said...

I like the contemplative look on his little face. Finger to mouth, hmmm. :-)