Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Back in the Saddle

Phew! I am finally feeling better after having some kind of stomach bug for the past couple of days - ug! I haven't been sick for so long that I forgot how badly it sucks to be sick! :P ICK! I know I am recovered as I craved my afternoon bowl of ice cream, hee hee!

Today was an eventful day. After our morning nap (2.5 hours - woo HOO! Just what a body needs after getting up at 5am!), we headed off to Mom's group. The topic was infant massage, which was lots of fun. Lots of naked babies, hee hee! Well, diapered babies, but still. Little babies are so cute. It is amazing how quickly the little ones grow. Sitting next to me was a one-month old who was so teeny tiny at 7 lbs - yikes! To think our little guy was that small a short time ago. Logan weighed in at 18 lbs, 5.4 oz with only a clean diaper on. He gained 1 oz since Tuesday, hee hee. We had fun doing infant massage. The key is to use a cold-pressed oil like canola or olive so that if the little ones ingest some that it is no problem. Definitely no baby oil since baby oil contains mineral oil which clogs pores and causes baby acne.

After Mom's group, we met Brian for lunch at PF Changs. Again, I was glad to be over the stomach bug so that I could enjoy the delicious lunch - yum! It was good to catch up with Brian whom I had not seen since before Logan was born! Logan admired his new Harley, as I am sure Daddy would, too (!).

After lunch, it was off to Uncle Mike and Aunt Sherry's new house to check it out. Everything was in line there, so after a brief chat with Mike, we were off to home. Little guy was a little wound up, but after a little time in the swing and playing with his toys, Logan was ready to nurse and nap. I then proceeded to do stain removal and laundry, as Logo seemed to have record number of blow outs in the past few days.

Busy busy! The picture above is of Logan at Grandma's condo when the bed was being delivered earlier this week. Little guy is wearing a new outfit from Grandma, too! :)

No comments: