Its been a busy few days for our family! :) Sunday, we went to church and then continued working on our Christmas lights. At night, we enjoyed the camaraderie of our neighbors at a holiday "lights decorating" BBQ. :) We especially enjoyed looking through some holiday specs (http://www.holidayspecs.com/) which are like 3D glasses but transform lights into a christmas tree with a Merry Christmas under them. Really quite fun! :) We had to check out all our newly put up decorations with these glasses and got a big kick out of them! :DToday started out rough because Mama got a plugged duct. This is my first snafu in breastfeeding. I feel like a overfull water balloon. The lactation consultant I talked to and the books I read say to nurse like crazy, take hot showers and some ibuprofen. Apparently, the clogged duct should clear itself up in 24 to 48 hours. For my sake, I hope it is closer to 24 hours than to 48 hours! :P Logan and I enjoyed a walk with Nick and Maureen today at the park. It was a beautiful day for a walk! :) After lunch and a nap, we were busy cooking dinner for Daddy's arrival home. Unfortunately, the recipe I tried called for mild curry paste, and the curry paste I ended up with from the grocery store ended up being *very* spicy. Mama felt bad as Daddy's reaction to super hot food is severe hiccups. :P So, in the end, Daddy wasn't able to eat the rather ridiculously hot curry - RATS! If the dish wasn't so hot, it would be quite good. We'll have to try it again with a mild paste. Oops!
Logan continues to amaze us with his abilities. He can turns around in a circle while sitting up on his bum. I suppose you would call it a bum pivot! ;) Logan continues to progress towards crawling. Since his arms are stronger than his legs, when he gets up on all fours in a crawling position, he ends up pushing himself backwards in a sort of back crawl. Hee hee.
Above is a picture of Logan with his new favorite past time: helping Daddy pick tangerines off the tree. He seemed to like using it as a teether, too, but we weren't sure about it since citrus (but maybe not the rind?) is to be avoided the first year due to allergy concerns. We have had some gorgeous weather for the past few days!



No comments:
Post a Comment