Ug. Today has been another schitzo day of teething. Poor Logan. One minute he is doing fine, content and being the happy, smiley wonderful baby that he is. Then, out of no where - WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! A case of the screams and uncontrollable crying. :( Yikes. I have more and more respect for parents daily. :P I feel about one inch tall when he cries like that. We do our best to soothe him, and the tylenol does seem to take the edge off, thankfully. Poor little guy. Logan has officially sprouted his right front tooth. The left front tooth is not far behind. Happy Birthday to Babcia!!! :) Logan decided to give Grandma a tooth for her birthday, hee hee! :)
Great News!!!! Logan has a new cousin: Aunt Sarah gave birth to baby Zooey. She weighed in at 7lb, 11oz and measures 19 inches. Congratulations, Sarah & Rob! Hurrah! We can't wait to meet Zooey! :D
Our day was busy, as always. Mom's group was fun, and wildflower diaper's Shannon (www.wildflowerdiapers.com) came to present cloth diapering. We will need to give that another try soon, as I believe it will be key in early potty training. Probably, we will end up with a combination of cloth and disposable, which is fine. After Mom's group, we stopped by the bank and then stopped home for some snacks. Since Logan wasn't interested in napping, we were off again to Target where we picked up a baby-sized Santa hat for Logan (hurrah!!! Baby-sized santa hats are harder to come by then you might think. We were on the hunt for a while. My hiking mom friend gave me the target lead!) as well as a Santa sleeper. Hee hee hee. Logan will look adorable in our Christmas card pictures this year! :) After target, we hit the grocery store and picked up the necessary ingredients for what we are signed up to bring for Thanksgiving at Ron and Sue's. Then, back home and Logan napped after a snack. I tried another Rachel Ray recipe, "White Lightening Chili" which is a turkey and great northern bean chili. I have a feeling Russ isn't going to like this recipe either, which would make zero for three tries using this cookbook. Not good. Neither Russ nor Mike especially liked the jambalaya I made on Friday. :( Bummer! In the middle of cooking, Little Guy had a crying jag. :( Cooking on hold, I focused on calming Logo down. Thank goodness he likes the outside so well, as nothing else helped. After some tylenol and lots of nursing, little man is napping again. :( We hate teething!
Logan B is getting around more now, too. He is really getting his bouncing baby buns scoots down, and he is starting to reach and fall forward... Logan can get his knees under him when on his tummy and he is thinking of crawling. :D :D :D
Logan's footprint was taken at home after Mom's group; I will scan it shortly and post it. I wanted to do it right at 6 months, but between teething and me being sick, the time got away from me!! :O The picture above is Logan in the shopping cart at Target, trying on the Santa hat for size. Logo has a big noggin, so sometimes hats don't fit! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment