Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Stormy Weather

It was so cloudy today that it looked like it might storm! While normally I like the change in weather, I was glad it didn't storm today because the Christmas lights are rather jerry-rigged and the connections would not survive a heavy downpour. That is the thing about living in the desert, you get lazy when it comes to using indoor stuff outdoors. I need to wrap the power strips in plastic bags so that they don't short out if it rains... ;O

Today was another wonderful day. :) Logan's teething appears to be falling by the wayside (hurrah)! :) After morning naptime, we were off to Mom's group. Logan weighed in at 19lb, 4.2 oz with clothes and a diaper on. The topic was travel. After lunch and Logan's afternoon nap, we had a visit from Nikki! :) It was nice to hang out with Nikki! Logan was showing off his bouncing and rotating moves! :D

No comments: