Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Preparations

Today was another busy day. Uncle Mike is coming into town on Thursday afternoon, and we have been helping get his place ready. Today was Mom's group where Logan weighed in at 18 lbs, 10.4 oz with his clothes and clean diaper on. Today's topic was babywearing, and Kate was demonstrating the different type of carriers. It was a fun meeting. I still need to get the knack of getting Kiddo in a back carry.

Here is a picture of our new couches in the living room! :) Excitement!

Below is our garage before everything got moved to Mike and Sherry's house. :) We are excited to have our garage back! Thanks to Russ and Ryan for moving everything last Sunday!

2 comments:

SRDryja said...

Whoa! I can't believe how much space our stuff took! Thanks for putting up with it and taking such good care of our things! We're so lucky!!! Love, Aunt Sherry

Chris Wass said...

I like the new couches!