Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Scrappin' Saturday


Today was an eventful day. First we cleaned the house up. Daddy moved the new couches around in the living room to spice up things! :) The house looks sooooo much better after being cleaned - hurrah! Now the challenge: how long will it *stay* that way? :P After lunch, Lisa, Liz, and Alicia came over for an afternoon of scrapbooking. It was nice to hang out with the girls. Daddy was kind enough to watch the Pod during scrapbooking, as Logo is not keen on sitting still! ;) I finished two pages of Logan at 4 months. I am almost entirely caught up - wow! I have two pages to do for 5 months, 2 pages for Halloween, and 1 page of Logan with his buddies (Julian, Zach, and Daniel). :) And soon, I will have the 6 month professional photos to add; we get to pick those up on 11/17 - woo HOOO! :) I will have to start thinking of which scrapbooking to start on next. The choices are: our wedding (!), Peru, Italy, or Hawaii. Decisions, decisions! ;)

After our company left, predictably, Logan napped. And is still napping, in fact. Little man cannot bear to miss any excitement, so naps are minimal when nonparents are in the house.

We had our beef stew from the crockpot for lunch today - the recipe that Grandma gave us on the phone the other day. It turned out really well, and we were quite pleased. YUM! Tomorrow, we look forward to a feast of hot dogs with Ryan and Pam after the guys finish moving Mike and Sherry's stuff into their new place! :)

Okie dokie. The laundry calls! :O

No comments: